Automation at the mixer…
The CM71 continuous mixer was exclusively designed and certified for low to medium density cementitious fireproofing material. Become amazed while watching it produce a continuous supply of material with unmatched consistency of output day in and day out. Are you looking for a overall better quality output, higher job production, all while eliminating associated mix issues? Inquire about the CM71 today.
CM71 Continuous Mixer Features & Benefits
|Power||1-1/2 HP 208-230V 1750 RPM
(3 HP 230V 3450 RPM, three phase, 50 Hz, 380V available on request)
|Speed Control||Fixed-speed motor|
|Mixer Output||Varies with paddle configuration, 30-60 bags/hour, low-density fireproofing|
|Mix Tube||40 in lg x 8 in ID|
|Charge Height||54 in from 12 in work platform|
|Booster Pump||13 gpm @ 40 psi|
|Water Inlet||3/4 female garden hose / 3/4 FPT|
|Water Tank Capacity||40 gallon|
|Float||40 psi 20 gpm, 100 psi maximum|
|Height||65 in without bag grate, 73 in with bag grate|
|Width||28 in with platform folded, 54 in with platform down|
|Length||48 in without mix tube, 92 in with mix tube|
|Hopper Capacity||3 bags|
|Power Requirement||1-1/2 HP 208-230V 22 FLA, 3 HP 230V 18FLA|
|Wheels||2 - 8 in rigid x 2 - 8 in swivel caster urethane over steel|
|Mix Paddle (HMP-high density, LMP-low density)||Low density contains 72 uni directional mix paddles, High density contains 72 multi-directional mix paddles|
|Powder Auger (PA) Options||3 in, 3-1/2 in, 4 in|
|High-Speed Configuration||Dual Density: 3 in PA, HMP, 3 hp 3450 RPM, can be used for high and low density (recommended for Cafco 300/400)|
|Low-Speed Configuration||High Density: 3 in PA, HMP, 1-1/2 hp 1725 RPM, high density only (approx 45 bags/hr) Low Density, Low Output: 3 in PA, LMP, 1-1/2 hp 1725 RPM (low density only - approx 30 bags/hr) Low Density, High Output: 4 in PA, LMP. 1-1/2 hp 1725 RPM (low density only - approx 60 bags/hr)|
PA=Powder Auger, LMP=Low Density Mix Paddle, HMP=High Density Mix Paddle
Copyright 2020 HyFlex Corporation. All information contained within this document is based on the latest information available at the time of publication.
HyFlex reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice.
- No variation in mixing or density from water fluctuation or mix time
- Water delivery system removes pressure and flow fluctuations from systems that connect directly to the source
- Auger and paddle combinations produce the correct output and density for different applications
- Mix tube safety prevents accidental injuries when removing the tube for cleaning
- Totally enclosed tank keeps water clean and the pump protected
- Digital water meter has programmable units and displays flow rate and total dispensed
- Onboard tank float keeps tank full
- Expanded metal work platform gives good slip protection and keeps the mess away from the operator’s feet
- Fits through a 36 inch doorway
- 8 inch polyurethane casters allow smooth, easy transport
- Large inventory of parts! Orders placed by noon will be shipped out the same day
Any fireproofing contractor can tell you that downtime due to equipment failure is one of the easiest ways to blow your budgets. But HyFlex produces highly reliable, low maintenance equipment. We use the HZ-30E Stator Pump and the CM71 Continuous Mixer. Together these two pieces of equipment give us the flexibility to set up our equipment in close proximity to any structure that requires fireproofing, whether it’s a new penthouse or a building addition."
Tim Fisher, Project Manager, Thermal Supply Fire Stop Systems, LLC
The CM71 is a great, self-contained machine, and HyFlex is a great company to work with. The tech support team is always very helpful and knowledgeable."
Kenneth Sunday, President, Structural Applicators Inc.