The perfect gas-powered pump for spraying Fireproofing/Stucco/EIFS. Proven performance and reliability, this pump is a triple threat -Towable Axle, narrow Axle and Truck Mounted. The compressor is standard. Call today about the 30G.
|Power||KOHLER® Command Pro 14HP estimated (429cc)|
|Fuel Tank||KOHLER 1.85 Gallon Gas Tank|
|Speed Control||Dial-a-Speed hydraulic speed control|
|Controls||Mechanical and Electric hydraulic controls|
|Pump Output||8.5 gpm or 23 bags per hour|
|Pump Size||Optimized 2L6 rotor and stator|
|Pump Hopper Capacity||60 gal/3 bags|
|Pump Charge Height||32"|
|Pressure Output||350 psi max recommended working pressure|
|Directional Control||Forward and reverse|
|Remote Control||2 wire 125' On/Off remote standard (can be extended up to 500 ft total)|
|Overall Dimensions||Wide Axle 48" W x 84" L x 42" H, Narrow Axle 35" W x 84" L x 42" H, (width 33" without grate)|
|Weight||Wide Axle 585 lbs, Narrow Axle 530 lbs|
|Heels - Towable||Rear 20.5 X 4.80 X 12, Front 10" swivel caster|
|Wheels - Narrow||Rear 15 X 4.80 X 8, Front 10" swivel caster|
|Drive||Hydraulic variable speed|
|Pump Outlet||2" camlock standard|
|Max Aggregate Size*||1/8"|
|Recommended Pump Distancing||200'|
|Air Output||12 cfm @ 40 psi (90 psi max) onboard Chinook compressor|
✝ 1 bag = 3.0 cu ft yield
* High output model recommended for use with products that pump more easily where higher output is desired. Low-density fireproofing and self-leveling underlayments would be good choices.
** High torque model recommended for use with hard-to-pump products or extreme pumping distances or heights. Mortars and stuccos would fit this category.
*** This is maximum largest aggregate size recommended for pump. Mix design will determine how effectively the product will pump.
**** Pumping distance and output may be increased or decreased significantly depending on mix design, but we believe these to be very achievable in most instances.
Copyright 2020 HyFlex Corporation. All information contained within this document is based on the latest information available at the time of publication.
HyFlex reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice.
- Low maintenance seal design — long-lasting and cost-effective
- Easy access to engine and hydraulics for quick daily maintenance
- Manual and electric controls give you variability in your command
- Electric start
- Backward (reverse) dumping mixer allows cleanup while pumping
- The work platform keeps your feet dry and makes it easy to load the mixer
- Variable speed pump and mixer speed
- Can easily be towed with an ATV or UTV to remote locations — doesn’t require a heavy-duty truck to transport
- 2L6 rotor-stator gives an exceptional performance with difficult materials
- All switches and relays sealed in a watertight control box for reliability
- Low/Medium/High-Density Fireproofing
- Plaster/Stucco Spraying
- Injection Work
- Manhole Restoration
- Concrete Repair Mortar
- Cellular Concrete
- Bridge Repair
- Self-Leveling Floor Underlayment
- Slab Jacking
- Cementitious Coatings Under 1/8 inch Aggregate
30G In Action
Our 30G keeps your crew pumping commercial coatings across industries including stucco, plaster, fireproofing, wastewater, infrastructure repair, EIFS and more.
Watch this short video and see 30G on a 117,000 sq ft lath and plaster project with Clayton Dupree from Diversified Plastering and hear about his experience with the 30G pump and HyFlex equipment.