Gas-Powered Pump and Mixer Combo
Ideal for 3D printing, acoustical coatings, EIFS, manhole repair and restoration and more. Available ATV/UTV towable model or truck-mounted.
Looking for assistance with this product? Get support now!
The 30GM is ideal for manhole restoration projects. Therefore, it’s the perfect complement to our Slinger Spincaster, which applies cement linings to manholes. With the benefits of its hydraulic mixer and water batching systems, the GM makes for a mobile pumping station unlike any other in the industry.
|Power||Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard 400 (429cc)|
|Fuel Tank||1.5 Gallon Gas Tank|
|Speed Control||Dial-a-Speed electronic speed control|
|Controls||Mechanical & electric hydraulic controls|
|Pump Output||4.5 gpm or 12 bags✝ per hour|
|Pump Size||Optimized 2L6 rotor & stator|
|Pump Hopper Capacity||60 gal/3 bags|
|Pump Charge Height||32 in|
|Mixer Capacity||4.5 cu ft|
|Mixer Features||4 blades/rubber wipers, forward/reverse directions, dump forward and backward for cleanout, variable speed 0-45 rpm|
|Platform Specifications||600 lb capacity, foldable/removable, 36 W x 36 L x 19 H (in)|
|Pressure Output||350 psi max recommended working pressure|
|Directional Control||Forward and reverse|
|Remote Control||2 wire 125 ft On/Off remote standard (can be extended up to 500 ft total)|
|Overall Dimensions||GM 66 W x 140 L x 68 H (in)|
|Weight||GM 1380 lbs; Truck Mount (TM) 1250 lbs|
|Drive||Hydraulic variable speed|
|Pump Outlet||2 in camlock standard|
|Max Aggregate Size*||1/8 in|
|Recommended Pumping Distance**||150 ft|
|Air Output||12 cfm @ 40 psi (90 psi max) onboard Chinook compressor|
|Standard Features||Electric start, rubber isolated engine mounts, reversible|
|Trailer Features||4 prong flat plug, submersible LED rear lights, 2 in ball receiver, independent torsion axles, jack w/caster|
|Available Options||Truck Mount (TM), Gas Engine (G), Diesel Engine (D) Adjustable Stator Tool Box Mount|
✝ 1 bag = 3.0 cu ft yield
* This is maximum aggregate size recommended for pump. Mix design will determine how well product will pump.
** Pumping distance and output may be increased or decreased significantly depending on mix design, but we believe these to be very achievable in most instances.
Copyright 2021 HyFlex Corporation. All information contained within this document is based on the latest information available at the time of publication.
HyFlex reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice.
- Low maintenance seal design — long-lasting and cost-effective
- Easy access to engine and hydraulics for quick daily maintenance
- Manual and electric controls give you variability in your command
- Electric start
- Backward (reverse) dumping mixer allows cleanup while pumping
- The work platform keeps your feet dry and makes it easy to load the mixer
- Variable speed pump and mixer speed
- Can easily be towed with an ATV or UTV to remote locations — doesn’t require a heavy-duty truck to transport
- 2L6 rotor-stator gives an exceptional performance with difficult materials
- All switches and relays sealed in a watertight control box for reliability
- Low/Medium/High-Density Fireproofing
- Plaster/Stucco Spraying
- Injection Work
- Manhole Restoration
- Concrete Repair Mortar
- Cellular Concrete
- Bridge Repair
- Self-Leveling Floor Underlayment
- Slab Jacking
- Cementitious Coatings Under 1/8 inch Aggregate