“Smallest” High production fireproofing pump in the world!
Ideal for contractors who require high volume output. HyFlex pumps are built to keep your crews up and running on every jobsite to protect your ROI. Unique, state-of-the-art, three models offered — 600psi, 800psi and 1,500psi line pressure units. Can pump greater than 50 floors with up to 1,000 ft. of hose. The cost to operate every 15,000 bags and pump safety associated with the 321E models are unmatched. The most durable and money-making pump you can own. Time tested to consistently run without issue at job sites. Inquire and start saving today.
|321E - 7.5SP (SINGLE PHASE)||321E STANDARD||321E HP (HIGH PRESSURE)|
|POWER||7.5 hp electric motor||15 hp electric motor|
|SPEED CONTROL||Dial-a-Speed hydraulic speed control|
|PUMP SIZE||3 in x 20 in dual hydraulic piston|
|PUMP HOPPER CAPACITY||Standard 3.6 cu ft, floor hopper 13.5 cu ft|
|PUMP CHARGE HEIGHT||Standard 3.6 cu ft 40," floor hopper 20"|
|PUMP OUTPUT||Variable 0-15 gpm or 35+ bags per hour||Variable 0-23 gpm or 60 bags per hour||Variable 0-15 gpm or 40 bags per hour|
|PRESSURE OUTPUT***||600 psi at full flow/800 psi max with pressure and horsepower control||900 psi recommended max working/adjustable pressure control||1,500 psi recommended max working/adjustable pressure control|
|MAX AGGREGATE SIZE*||.188"||.188"||.188"|
|MAX PUMPING DISTANCE*||500'+||600'+||900'+|
|COOLING||Air-cooled heat exchanger||Water-jacketed heat exchanger|
|REMOTE CONTROL||2 wire On/Off|
|WEIGHT||925 lbs bare machine, +80 lbs 3.6 cu ft hopper, +175 lbs 13.5 cu ft floor hopper||1,270 lbs bare machine, +80 lbs 3.6 cu ft hopper, +175 lbs 13.5 cu ft floor hopper|
|POWER REQUIREMENT||60 HZ 208/240 V 38/33 FLA single Ø||50/60 HZ 190/208/240 V 44/39/37 FLA 3Ø|
|NEMA PLUG CONFIGURATION||50A 1Ø 250V||50A 3Ø 250V, 50A 3Ø 480V|
|PLUG CONFIGURATION||50A 250VAC 1Ph Non-NEMA||50A 250VAC 3Ph Non-NEMA||50A 250VAC 3Ph Non-NEMA|
|OPTIONAL HIGH VOLTAGE||none||50/60 HZ 380/460V 22/18.5 FLA 3Ø|
|WHEELS||2 - 8" rigid x 2 - 8" swivel caster urethane over steel|
|HYDRAULIC DRIVE||Pressure compensated hydraulic drive with horsepower control||Pressure compensated hydraulic drive|
|PUMP OUTLET||2" NPT pipe|
|AIR OUTPUT||N/A||12 cfm @ 40 psi (90 psi max) onboard compressor|
|OPTIONS*||Compressor attachment||High voltage input|
|2" heavy duty or victaulic pump outlet|
|Floor hopper or vertical|
- Smallest high production fireproofing footprint on planet earth – Portable, fits in short bed pickup.
- 15 or 7.5hp Leeson electric motor – Silent and requires zero maintenance.
- 30 (up to 60) bags per hour, 250 bags per shift depending on vertical/material & applicator.
- Pressure safety control – If back pressure exceeds pumps set point, it stops – Versus blowing hose/gasket.
- Hose length from 10 to 1,000′, no manifold back pressure required – Save not using 3″ surge hoses.
- 2″ outlet uses 2″ NPT/Camlock hose, optional 3″ outlet for existing standpipe.
- Daily operator maintenance is filling Lube oil box with any type oil for piston cup lubrication. Less than 1qt of oil.
- A Hydraulic Piston design has far less repairs than a mechanical piston pump. Repair savings.
- 321E Does not use these fail items – Expense to repair Bearings, Bushings, Pulleys, Gear box, Transmission or Clutches.
- Spray volume easily changes without stopping pump, turn dial up or down. – Higher productivity.
- Toggle switch controls are easy to use and field repair – Unlike expensive membrane/touchpad.
- Low/Medium/High-Density Fireproofing
321 In Action
Our fireproofing pumps and mixers get the job done quickly, pumping as many as 50+ bags of fireproofing material per hour at impressive heights and distances.
Hear what the industry is saying about 321E
Hear from contractors and partners on their results using 321E.