Manhole rehabilitation and repair
Built tough and easy to operate, the Slinger spincaster is a contractor’s dream machine for manhole rehabilitation, repair and restoration.
Looking for assistance with this product? Get support now!
Built tough and easy to operate, the Slinger spincaster is a contractor’s dream machine for manhole rehabilitation, repair and restoration. Safe and simply designed, it applies cement linings to manholes with limited entry, reducing risk to personnel. Its aluminum housing allows for easy cleanup and utilizes sealed bearings for long life. This is a go-to product for rehabilitating wastewater structures like manholes and septic tank rehabilitation.
|Power||1 hp DC drive|
|Speed Control||Dial-a-Speed electronic speed control|
|Max Ouput||5 gmp|
|Max Inlet Pressure||30 psi|
|Directional Control||Forward only|
|Head Overall Dimensions||6.5 in diameter x 24 in body length, 66 lbs|
|Tripod Overall Dimensions||16 in diameter x 65 in length, 49 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||295 lbs, controls and cables 61 lbs|
|Power Requirement||110V 15A|
|Blade||3 heat-treated angled blades for upward application|
|Inlet Size||1-1/4 FPT with 1-1/4 male camlock standard|
|Winch||12 VDC single speed winch, not for use with personnel or material loads|
|Max aggregate Size*||1/8 in|
* This is maximum aggregate size recommended for pump. Mix viscosity and pumping speed will affect how the material is applied.
Copyright 2020 HyFlex Corporation. All information contained within this document is based on the latest information available at the time of publication.
HyFlex reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice.
- 30 degree upward application to apply mortar to the underneath surfaces
- Works with fiber reinforced, calcium aluminate and cement-based materials
- 12 VDC winch allows for safe operation and cleanup
- Reaches depths up to 35 feet
- Variable speed motor for the most precise control
- 0-2500 rpm speeds
- Sealed bearings with grease fittings and bleed-off screw allow cleanout of the seal cavity with disassembly
- 110 volt powered — requires only 15 amp service and easily runs off of a 5k watt generator
- Aluminum housing for easy cleanup
- Nylon mortar cavity for reduced wear of parts and to prevent material from sticking inside the cavity
- Replaceable blades are heat treated for long life
- Modular design allows for the removal of the controls, winch and head for faster and easier transport, setup and teardown
- Large inventory of parts! Orders placed by noon will be shipped out the same day
- Manhole Rehabilitation
- Manhole Repair and Restoration
- Septic Tank Rehabilitation
- RCP - Reinforced Concrete Pipe Restoration