The 30GM is ideal for manhole restoration projects. Therefore, it’s the perfect complement to our Slinger machine, which applies cement linings to manholes. With the benefits of its hydraulic mix n’ dump mixer and water batching systems, the GM makes for a mobile pumping station unlike any other in the industry.
- Low maintenance seal design — long lasting and cost effective
- Easy access engine and hydraulics for quick daily maintenance
- Manual and electric controls give you variability at your command
- Electric start
- Backward (reverse) dumping mixer allows cleanup while pumping
- Work platform keeps your feet dry and makes it easy to load the mixer
- Variable speed pump and mixer speed
- Can easily be towed with an ATV or UTV to remote locations — doesn’t require a heavy duty truck to transport
- 2L6 rotor stator gives exceptional performance with difficult materials
- All switches and relays sealed in a watertight control box for reliability
- Large inventory of parts! Orders placed by noon will be shipped out the same same day
- Low/Medium/High-Density Fireproofing
- Plaster/Stucco Spraying
- Injection Work
- Manhole Restoration
- Concrete Repair Mortar
- Cellular Concrete
- Bridge Repair
- Self-Leveling Floor Underlayment
- Slab Jacking
- Cementitious Coatings Under 1/8 inch Aggregate
|Power||Subaru X40 (404 cc)|
|Fuel Tank||Subaru 1.7 gallon|
|Speed Control||Dial-a-Speed electronic speed control|
|Controls||Mechanical & electric hydraulic controls|
|Pump Output||4.5 gpm or 12 bags✝ per hour|
|Pump Size||Optimized 2L6 rotor & stator|
|Pump Hopper Capacity||60 gal/3 bags|
|Pump Charge Height||32 in|
|Mixer Capacity||4.5 cu ft|
|Mixer Features||4 blades/rubber wipers, forward/reverse directions, dump forward and backward for cleanout, variable speed 0-45 rpm|
|Platform Specifications||600 lb capacity, foldable/removable, 36 W x 36 L x 19 H (in)|
|Pressure Output||350 psi max recommended working pressure|
|Directional Control||Forward and reverse|
|Remote Control||2 wire 125 ft On/Off remote standard (can be extended up to 500 ft total)|
|Overall Dimensions||GM 66 W x 140 L x 68 H (in)|
|Weight||GM 1380 lbs; Truck Mount (TM) 1250 lbs|
|Drive||Hydraulic variable speed|
|Pump Outlet||2 in camlock standard|
|Max Aggregate Size*||1/8 in|
|Recommended Pumping Distance**||150 ft|
|Air Output||12 cfm @ 40 psi (90 psi max) onboard Chinook compressor|
|Standard Features||Electric start, rubber isolated engine mounts, reversible|
|Trailer Features||4 prong flat plug, submersible LED rear lights, 2 in ball receiver, independent torsion axles, jack w/caster|
Truck Mount (TM), Gas Engine (G), Diesel Engine (D) Adjustable Stator
Tool Box Mount
✝ 1 bag = 3.0 cu ft yield
* This is maximum aggregate size recommended for pump. Mix design will determine how well product will pump.
** Pumping distance and output may be increased or decreased significantly depending on mix design, but we believe these to be very achievable in most instances.
Copyright 2016 Hy-Flex Corporation. All information contained within this document is based on the latest information available at the time of publication.
Hy-Flex reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice.
We are big fans of the Hy-Flex 30GM. We use this tough little mixer pump system in combination with our Viper Li’L Bit Foam Generator to make a self-contained, lightweight foamed grouting system, which we offer to our customers.”Ron Vermillion, CEO, Vermillion LLC and Associates
This machine is very neat and effective for our daily manhole rehab. Cleanout is simple and quick. And the ability to pump great distances is much appreciated.”Mike May, Operations Manager, National Works, Inc.
It was very useful to have such a productive machine in a tight area. We sprayed approximately 30 truckloads of fireproofing material with it. Our customer was impressed with the way we could use the machine and not interfere with other crafts. The machine still has all the original wear parts and it’s still pumping great.”David Wilson, Construction Manager, Marquis Construction Services, Inc.