Medium size pump that once contractors start using, they never change
Powerful, portable and competitively priced, this is an ideal product, especially for any company starting or growing their business. Superior production using a variety of materials from commercial to industrial. Proven performance from over 1,000 units in the field today. Stop playing around, get a pump for life – inquire about the HZ-30E Today…
- Nearly Dummy proof to operate/maintain at job-sites – Expands labor pool for pump operators.
- 11gpm or 21+ bags per hour Fireproofing material, characteristics dependent on vertical/material
- Toggle switch controls are easy to use and field repair – Unlike expensive membrane/touch pad.
- 208/240 V 30amp single phase, runs on a 10K generator – GC pays all you power cost.
- 5hp, AC frequency motor runs on 30amps – Offers reduced line surge & breaker trips at job site.
- Quality AC electric motor shuts down if High or Low voltage is detected on job-site – Saves the motor.
- Unique design separates Material from Gear box – Gear box never fails from material leakage…
- Seal Pack uses high quality bearings, 5 seal/4 grease pocket – Seal Pack lasts years, Industry Best.
- 2L6 optimized stator has less friction, offers Adjustable, Soft & Hard – Noticeably longer field life.
- Compressor Option- 12cfm Jenny, 2 pins to remove, is heavy duty & continuous operating.
- Extremely maneuverable, fits in pickup and can be up righted into elevator for transportation.
- Standard Remote 2-wire up tp 500′ , plus the industry best Hy-Flex water resistant on/off switch.
- Low/Medium/High-Density Fireproofing
- Industrial Fireproofing
- Scratch/ Brown coat
- Plaster/Stucco Spraying
- Injection Work
- Manhole Restoration
- Concrete Repair Mortar
- Cellular Concrete
- Bridge Repair
- Self-Leveling Floor Underlayment
- Slab Jacking
- Cementitious Coatings Under 1/8 inch Aggregate
|Power||5 hp electric inverter drive|
|Speed Control||Dial-a-Speed electronic speed control|
|Pump Output||High Output* model 11 gpm or 30 bags✝ per hour High Torque** model 9 gpm or 23 bags✝ per hour|
|Pump Size||Optimized 2L6 rotor & stator|
|Pump Hopper Capacity||60 gal/3 bags|
|Hopper Height||32 in|
|Pressure Output||350 psi max recommended working pressure|
|Directional Control||Forward and reverse|
|Remote Control||2 wire 125 ft On/Off remote standard (can be extended up to 500 ft total)|
|Width||35 in with Grate/33 in without grate|
|Weight||545 lbs, bare machine|
|Power Requirement||50/60 HZ 208/240 V 30 A 1 ph or 20 A three phase|
|Optional High Voltage||10A 50/60 HZ 380/440 V three phase|
|Wheels||15 in pneumatic rear, 10 in swivel caster front|
|Drive||Direct drive lube for life gearbox|
|Pump Outlet||2 in camlock standard|
|Max Aggregate Size***||1/8 in|
|Recommended Pumping Distance****||
High Output* 150 ft
High Torque** 200 ft
5.9 cfm Oiless Gast compressor
12 cfm 2 hp Emglo
Splash lube compressor
High Output* or High Torque**
Low-profile mortar mixer hopper
✝ 1 bag = 3.0 cu ft yield
* High output model recommended for use with products that pump more easily where higher output is desired. Low-density fireproofing and self-leveling underlayments would be good choices.
** High torque model recommended for use with hard-to-pump products or extreme pumping distances or heights. Mortars and stuccos would fit this category.
*** This is maximum aggregate size recommended for pump. Mix design will determine how effectively the product will pump.
**** Pumping distance and output may be increased or decreased significantly depending on mix design, but we believe these to be very achievable in most instances.
Copyright 2016 Hy-Flex Corporation. All information contained within this document is based on the latest information available at the time of publication.
Hy-Flex reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice.
Hy-Flex has been our equipment partner for many years. The quality of pumps is second to none, and their technical support is outstanding. We look forward to using Hy-Flex equipment for years to come."Robert F. Taglienti, Co-Owner, East Coast Fireproofing Co.
We have been using for Hy-Flex pumps for more than 15 years now. We love the simplicity of the machines, the reliability, the ease of repairing and replacing parts and how few of parts have needed to be replaced in the time that we have had our Hy-Flex pumps."Jim Nicholson, Owner, Firedog Fireproofing 1, LLC
I’ve used almost every pump on the market. Hy-Flex pumps are the best! Simple, powerful and reliable are the best words I can use to describe these great machines. I could never see Specialty Spray Systems going back to the other pump makers. Ever."Scott Sellers, President, Specialty Spray Systems