This pump is a triple threat. It comes in three configurations — Towable Axle, Narrow Axle and Truck Mounted. This is basically the gas version of the 30E, and it’s great for manhole renovations, hard-coat stucco spraying and more.
- Low maintenance seal design — long lasting and cost effective
- Daily maintenance limited to a single grease fitting
- Easy access engine and hydraulics for quick maintenance
- Easy to understand and learn controls
- Very portable — Narrow axle and wide axle models easily fit into a long bed pickup truck/The wide axle model can be towed for quick trips across town
- Variable speed pump and mixer speed
- Can easily be towed with an ATV or UTV for remote locations
- Large pneumatic wheels and casters— improved mobility on the jobsite
- Electric start gets the machine up and running in no time
- All switches and relays sealed in watertight control box for reliability
- Wired remote for control at the gun
- Large inventory of parts! Orders placed by noon will be shipped out the same day
- Low/Medium/High-Density Fireproofing
- Plaster/Stucco Spraying
- Injection Work
- Manhole Restoration
- Concrete Repair Mortar
- Cellular Concrete
- Bridge Repair
- Self-Leveling Floor Underlayment
- Slab Jacking
- Cementitious Coatings Under 1/8 inch Aggregate
|Power||G-Subaru X40 (404 cc) D-Yanmar L100V (435 cc)|
|Fuel Tank||Subaru 1.7 gallon Yanmar 1.24 gallon|
|Speed Control||Dial-a-Speed electronic speed control|
|Controls||Mechanical & electric hydraulic controls|
High Output model 11 gpm or 30 bags✝ per hour
High Torque model 8.5 gpm or 23 bags✝ per hour
|Pump Size||Optimized 2L6 rotor & stator|
|Pump Hopper Capacity||60 gal/3 bags|
|Pump Charge Height||32 in|
|Pressure Output||350 psi max recommended working pressure|
|Directional Control||Forward and reverse|
|Remote Control||2 wire 125 ft On/Off remote standard (can be extended to 500 ft total)|
Wide Axle 48 W x 84 L x 42 H (in)
Narrow Axle 33 w x 84 L x 42 H (in), (width 33 in without grate)
|Weight||Wide Axle 585 lbs, Narrow Axle 530 lbs|
|Wheels – Towable||Rear 20.5 x 4.80 x 12, Front 10 in swivel caster|
|Wheels – Narrow||Rear 15 x 4.80 x 8, Front 10 in swivel caster|
|Drive||Hydraulic variable speed|
|Pump Outlet||2 in camlock standard|
|Maximum Aggregate size ***||1/8 in|
|Recommended Pumping Distance****||
High Output* 150 ft
High Torque** 200 ft
|Air Output||12 cfm @ 40 psi (90 psi max) Onboard Chinook compressor|
Truck Mount (TM), Gas Engine (G), Diesel Engine (D)
Wide axle - Towable
Narrow axle - Non-Towable
High Output* or High Torque**
✝ 1 bag = 3.0 cu ft yield
* High output model recommended for use with products that pump more easily where higher output is desired. Low-density fireproofing and self-leveling underlayments would be good choices.
** High torque model recommended for use with hard-to-pump products or extreme pumping distances or heights. Mortars and stuccos would fit this category.
*** This is maximum largest aggregate size recommended for pump. Mix design will determine how effectively the product will pump.
**** Pumping distance and output may be increased or decreased significantly depending on mix design, but we believe these to be very achievable in most instances.
Copyright 2016 Hy-Flex Corporation. All information contained within this document is based on the latest information available at the time of publication.
Hy-Flex reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice.
We bought our first pump from Hy-Flex about 20 years ago. We have three pumps now, including the 30G. When we order parts, we receive them fast so it doesn’t impact our project schedule. From buying our first pump to our last one, the experience was the same. Hy-Flex worked closely with us to make sure the pump we purchased would meet our production goals. They are always accessible and helpful.”Ed St. Clair, Project Manager, Saint Plastering Systems, Inc.
It was very useful to have such a productive machine in a tight area. We sprayed approximately 30 truckloads of fireproofing material with it. Our customer was impressed with the way we could use the machine and not interfere with other crafts. The machine still has all the original wear parts and it’s still pumping great.”David Wilson, Construction Manager, Marquis Construction Services, Inc.
We’ve had great success using the HZ-30G for stucco applications on two recent projects. We successfully pumped 100 feet vertical and up to 250 feet overall. We’re especially impressed with the ease of use and the safety benefits compared to the much larger diesel engine pumps. The technical support was great and service has been an ease. We look forward to using the HZ-30G even more and continuing our partnership with Hy-Flex for years to come.”Jim Montgomery, V.P. Operations, Spectro Construction, Inc.