“Smallest” High production fireproofing pump in the world!
Ideal for contractors who require high volume output, without spending a big budget. Unique, state-of-the-art hydraulic design, two models 900 or 1,400 line pressure. Can pump better than 50 floors from ground level and more than 1,000 ft. horizontally. The cost to operate every 15,000 bags and pump safety associated with the 321E are unmatched. Now available in single phase, 3 phase, high pressure and coming in July gas and diesel models. The best money making pump when reliability, pressure and high output are in demand – Inquire about the 321E today…
- It’s the smallest high production fireproofing pump in the world, and it can operate street-side or in the building
- Very portable — easily fits into a short bed pickup truck, through most doors and into most elevators
- The pressure control system greatly reduces dangerous hose whips
- 20 inch stroke dual piston system greatly reduces ball, seat and cup wear, offering the lowest maintenance cost in the industry
- Filling the lube oil box is the only daily maintenance point
- There are no bearings, bushings, transmissions or clutches to replace or maintain
- The rugged hydraulic system provides many years of service without expensive repairs
- Easy-access controls offer standard toggle switches for easy field repair, unlike competitors’ expensive membrane and touch panels
- Easy to understand and operate controls
- Large 8 inch polyurethane casters for easy moving
- Large inventory of parts! Orders placed by noon will be shipped out the same day
- Low/Medium/High-Density Fireproofing
- Plaster/Stucco Spraying
- Injection Work
- Manhole Restoration
- Concrete Repair Mortar
- Cellular Concrete
- Bridge Repair
- Self-Leveling Floor Underlayment
- Slab Jacking
- Cementitious Coatings Under 1/8 inch Aggregate
|Power||15 hp electric motor|
|Speed Control||Dial-a-Speed hydraulic speed control|
|Power Output***||Variable 0-23 gpm or 60 bags per hour ✝|
|Pump Size||3 in x 20 in dual hydraulic piston|
|Pump Hopper Capacity||Standard 3.6 cu ft, Floor 13.5 cu ft|
|Pump Charge Height||Standard 3.6 cu ft 40 in / floor hopper 20 in|
|Pressure Output***||800 psi recommended max working / adjustable pressure control|
|Remote Control||2 wire 250 ft lg|
|Weight||1,270 lbs bare machine, +80 lbs 3.6 cu ft hopper, +175 lbs 13.5 cu ft floor hopper|
|Power Requirement||50/60 HZ 190/208/240 V 44/39/37 FLA three phase|
|Optional high voltage||50/60 HZ 380/460V 22/18.5 FLA three phase|
|Wheels||2-8 in rigid x 2-8 in swivel caster urethane over steel|
|Drive||Pressure compensated hydraulic drive|
|Pump Outlet||2 in NPT pipe|
|Air Output||12 cfm @ 40 psi (90 psi max) onboard Emglo compressor|
|Max Aggregate Size*||.188 in|
|Recommended Pumping Distance**||550 ft|
High Voltage Input
100 A single-phase input
60 A three-phase output
Phase Converter Panel
2 in Heavy Duty or Victaulic pump outlet
✝ 1 bag = 3.0 cu ft yield
* This is maximum aggregate size recommended for pump. Mix design will determine how well product will pump.
** Pumping distance and output may be increased or decreased significantly depending on mix design, but we believe these to be very achievable in most instances.
*** Maximum pressure and maximum output are not achievable simultaneously.
**** Items may not be in stock and may add lead time to order
Copyright 2016 Hy-Flex Corporation. All information contained within this document is based on the latest information available at the time of publication.
Hy-Flex reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice.
This is a great machine. It never breaks down, I never have any issues with it. The Hy-Flex team is equally strong. It’s just a great group of polite people. Like the 321E machine itself, Hy-Flex always helps me out.”Michael Rich, President, RicMor Construction Inc.
I actually have a 321 in my truck right now as we speak. I love this machine. It gives you the most bang for your buck as far as distance pumps go. It’s incredibly easy to work with — simple and super-convenient.”Bill Baer, Fireproofing Project Manager, Midwest Service Group
This is one of the simplest and most effective machines I’ve ever used. Hy-Flex’s staff is as helpful as its machines. They’re always friendly and able to answer questions. But you won’t have any questions or confusion when it comes to using the 321E.”David Dal Pra, Project Manager, Wohl Diversified Services