MobileMax is a customizable, diesel-powered fully hydraulic pump and mixer complete solution designed on a single platform for quick mobilization from jobsite to jobsite.
It is designed for fireproofing, infrastructure repair, plaster, stucco, and other coatings applications. The self-contained system can be pulled behind a ¾ ton truck and is constructed to transport the entire spray system, including job box, Alum cart, Water Cart, hose package, push Scaffold, and water blaster.
MobileMax delivers more than 50 bags per hour of output with up to 1500 psi of pumping pressure for medium to high output projects, easily pumping fireproofing and other coating materials more than 1000 feet horizontally and 50 stories vertically.
MobileMax is configured to customer requirements with individual components and equipment options including:
- Three Yanmar power unit options depending on contractor requirements
- Two air compressor options to choose from to facilitate spraying industrial fireproofing or other high air requirement coatings
- Optional 10 KW generator that can be configured with 4 - 110V GFCI dual-outlet receptacles or 2 -110V GFCI dual-outlet receptacles and one 30 A twistlock receptacle
- The power unit is designed so that it can be positioned as needed on a trailer, truck, or semi
- The pump/mix unit can be rotated to load from a variety of locations on the vehicle.
- Our standard quick mobilization package is on a 10,000 gvw utility trailer that is equipped to carry the alum injection, water system, rolling scaffold, water blaster, job box, and hose package
- MobileMax can be easily towed using a 3/4-ton truck
- Canopies can also be incorporated into the trailer to shelter the operator from weather conditions
MobileMax is customizable to meet your requirements.
Maintenance has been made easier with the new valve body and manifold designs. All comes apart in minutes with our unique clamping system so that it can be drained, cleared, or cups changed very quickly with less skill to do the work.
|Power||Yanmar Tier 4 Final 3 or 4 cylinder direct injection diesel engine, 30 hp or 42 hp @ 2200 rpm as rated by the manufacturer|
|Pump Cylinders||Fully hydraulic 3” dual piston pump|
|Pump Output||22 gallon/minute or 50 bags/hour fireproofing output|
|Pump Hopper Capacity||3 bags|
|Mixer Tub Height||42"|
12 cu ft hydraulic dump
|Mixer Hood||Quick-release dust suppression hood standard; Dust collecting hood optional|
|Mixer Features||4 blades/rubber wipers, forward/reverse directions, cleanout on side of tub|
|Pressure Output||1,500 psi recommended max working/adjustable pressure control|
|Dry Vehicle Weight||9800 lbs as configured with 20 ft utility trailer, scaffold, alum cart, toolbox, and WaterMax|
|Mixer Drive||Hydraulic direct drive forward reverse|
|Pump Outlet||2” HD coupling pump outlet standard|
|Air Compressor||Standard 14 cfm @ 40 psi or optional 22 cfm @ 100 psi|
|Generator||10 kw standard generator optional|
|Pressure Washer||110 v and 230 v options available|
|Mixer Platform||60 in long x 102 in wide spring assist with adjustable leveling legs optional|
|Rollaround Spray Scaffold Storage|
|Alum Cart||See Alum Cart product page for information|
|WaterMax||See WaterMax product page for information|
|Trailer Features||Recommended 22 ft long and 102 in wide 12,000 GVW utility trailer. Consult your sales rep for available configurations.|
|Fuel Capacity||30 gal tank|
|Hydraulic Drive||Pressure compensated hydraulic pump drive with secondary circuit gear pump mixer drive with high-efficiency hydraulic cooler|
- Optimized for jobsite mobilization.
- Work platform keeps the operator on the same work surface for increased efficiency.
- Pumps materials more than 1000 feet horizontally and 50 stories vertically.
- Easily towed with 3/4 ton pickup truck.
- Hydraulic-powered 12 cu ft mixer with forward and reverse controls.
- Hydraulic dumping mixer allows the operator to quickly and efficiently dump loads of material all day long without tiring or getting injured.
- Twin dump cylinders to keep the tub balanced and ensure a long life.
- Unique dust cover that's easily lifted for occasional spray off of buildup and stays safely in place for dumping.
- Water bar available for dispensing water into the tub while helping suppress the dust at the same time.
- Hydraulic pump includes two 20" long x 3" material cylinders for smooth delivery of the material.
- Fully variable hydraulic speed control allows full pumping speed range
- Low/Medium/High-Density Fireproofing
- Commercial Fireproofing
- Industrial Fireproofing
- Plaster/Stucco Spraying
- Scratch/Brown coat
- Infrastructure Repair
- Manhole Restoration
- Concrete Repair Mortar
- Bridge Repair
- Cellular Concrete
- Injection Work
- Slab Jacking