Our new RS24E is ideal for low volume production and high volume patching applications. It works well with thick and hard to feed materials, producing pump pressure of 200 psi with a 24 gallon / 1 bag hopper capacity and a 230v single phase power 20 amp.
The RS24E is lightweight and portable with telescoping handles and the mobility design allows it to move in and out of position sideways. With a 5 minute disassembly, maintenance and break down for transport are easy. Its square design allows it to be safely and quickly packed into trucks and trailers.
|Power||3 hp electric inverter drive|
|Speed Control||Dial-a-Speed electronic speed control|
|Pump Size||Standard 2L4 rotor & stator|
|Pump Hopper Capacity||24 gal or 1 bag|
|Pump Charge Height||26 in|
|Pressure Output***||200 psi|
|Remote Control||2-wire remote can be extended up to 500 ft|
|Weight||350lbs bare machine|
|Power Requirement||50/60 HZ 208/240v 20 A 1 ph|
|Optional high voltage||480v upon request|
|Wheels||10" foam filled swivel caster|
|Drive||Direct drive integrated gear motor|
|Pump Outlet||1-1/4 camlock|
|Air Output||5.9 Cfm with Optional Compressor|
|Directional Control||Forward and reverse|
|Max Aggregate Size ***||1/8 in|
|Max Pumping Distance||150ft|
|Available Options||5.9 cfm Oiless Gast compressor|
✝ 1 bag = 3.0 cu ft yield
*** This is maximum aggregate size recommended for pump. Mix design will determine how effectively the product will pump.
**** Pumping distance and output may be increased or decreased significantly depending on mix design, but we believe these to be very achievable in most instances.
Copyright 2019 Hy-Flex Corporation. All information contained within this document is based on the latest information available at the time of publication.
Hy-Flex reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice.
- Low volume production and high volume patching applications
- Lightweight portable design with telescoping handles
- 5-minute disassembly for break down transport and ease of maintenance
- Mobility design allows it to move in and out of position sideways
- Square design allows it to be packed into trucks and trailers easily
- Compressor mounts front and back and removes very easily
- Foam filled pneumatic swivel casters for reliable portability
- Easy to access rear driveshaft output to put a wrench on
- Works well with thick and hard to feed materials
- Produces pump pressure of 200 psi
- 20 gallon/ 1 bag hopper capacity
- Output 5.5 GPM or 15 bags/hr of fireproofing
- 230v single phase power 20 amp
- Hopper grate proximity switch to prevent injuries
- Low/Medium/High-Density Fireproofing
- Plaster/Stucco Spraying
- Injection Work
- Manhole Restoration
- Concrete Repair Mortar
- Cellular Concrete
- Bridge Repair
- Self-Leveling Floor Underlayment
- Slab Jacking
- Cementitious Coatings Under 1/8 inch Aggregate